Fix My Gadget Pekin Il

Fix My Gadget Pekin Il. Customers in pekin, il can trust us to come to your home on schedule and receive the best service and immediate results. Fix my gadget computer repair, electronic equipment repair bbb rating:

Pekin, IL store coming soon. Learn... Fix My Gadget, Inc
Pekin, IL store coming soon. Learn... Fix My Gadget, Inc from www.facebook.com

Repairs everything from iphones (4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 plus, 6s, & 6s plus), ipads (1st 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th, air, air 2 & mini), ipods, motorolas, htcs, andriods, and ps3s, to,. Iphone, ipad and cell phone repair peoria, il. Computer repair & maintenance pekin, il.

Fix My Gadget Opening Hours.


The businesses listed also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including peoria heights il, peoria il, We found 2 results for fix my gadget pekin in or near peoria, il. Just yesterday, (october 12th) \r i received help from a local geek squad agent name carl.\r he was very helpfull, in explaining to me, how to….

We Can Diagnose And Fix Most Repairs So That You Don’t Have To Invest In Costly Replacement.


With the opening of their newest store, fix my gadget marks their 3rd retail location in pekin, il. 4732 n university st, peoria, il. Customers in pekin, il can trust us to come to your home on schedule and receive the best service and immediate results.

Computer Repair In Pekin, Il.


Fix my gadget saves you time and money over manufacturers and cell phone service providers—and we’re located near you. When you need help, fix my gadget is here with fast and affordable service! Both formerly known as fix my gadget.

Washing Machine Repair Pekin, Il Specializes In Professional Appliance Repair In Pekin, Il.


With us, you can always enjoy affordable service. Our cell phone repairs include fixing cracked screens, jammed. Best it services & computer repair in bartonville.

Computer Repair & Maintenance Pekin, Il.


Our certified technicians can fix the most popular brands and all types of home appliances. No strangers to the world of device repair, the mikell family has nearly a. Closes in 6 h 38 min.

Post a Comment for "Fix My Gadget Pekin Il"